Script Summary: Moves the video to the top of the website and resizes it to the screen size. A side effect is that the resolution will auto-select 480p/720p/1080p if it fits in the window due to the video player's default behaviour.
- Youtube Center now has this feature with a few more options in their script. Check out YT Center Settings > Player > Fullscreen Top Player.
- Use Yays! or Youtube Center to select a video resolution if you want a constant resolution.
- Auto-Hide the Progressbar & Controlbar with Youtube Center.
- If using Youtube Center:
Version 1.31+ should automatically set these settings for you.
- Unchecked YT Center Settings > Player > Player Size > Enable Resize.
- Unchecked YT Center Settings > Player > General > Scroll to Video. YT Center will scroll to the wrong location.
- Version 1.31+ should automatically set these settings for you.
After loading the video webpage you will see:
It appears above the rest of the site, so you can scroll down for the description, related links, etc.
1.37 - May 13, 2014
- Style the new
#player-mole-containerelement. It had a height of 0, which was hiding the player.
- Move to GreasyFork.
... The complete changelog can be read [here](https://github.com/Zren/ResizeYoutubePlayerToWindowSize/blob/master/changelog.md).